Our synthetic grafts are moldable suspensions of 1-2mm granules in a rapidly absorbing, organic binder. This combination provides optimal handling characteristics both during mixing and intra-operative placement. MAC-FUSE & Pry-Fuse are moldable and mixable with autogenous bone, and leave minimal residual material on surgical gloves. The binder’s resistance to break-down and irrigation facilitates secure placement and stabilization of the graft mass. It is then rapidly resorbed leaving behind the porous granules, which are Resorbed, Remodeled and Restored over the next 6-12 months.
- Moldable and mixable without sticking to gloves
- Stays in place and resists irrigation
- Resorbable, biocompatible, calcium phosphate/calcium carbonate granules
- Organic binding agent
- Full interconnected porosity of granules
- Putty-like consistency of binder and granules